As you know, Janet Lansbury is coming to Saint Sophia School on October 14 at 7:00 PM. If you haven’t already signed up, why are you waiting?
Here are 10 reasons to sign up and attend this special presentation:
1. This is a special presentation set up by Saint Sophia School mainly for Saint Sophia parents, grandparents, and interested friends. (Due to the cost, we have opened it up to the public at $20 each). You only pay $15 to attend.
2. You will learn valuable lessons in how to deal respectfully with your child’s ups and downs.
3. You will learn how to deal with tantrums. (Maybe YOURS, too!)
4. You will leave with some new ways to deal with your child’s “attitude”.
5. Can’t wait until your child(ren) go to sleep? Learn how to enjoy your children more (while they are awake!).
6. Play. What is play, really???
7. Are you experiencing new challenges with your 3-4 yr. old? Sleep issues? Eating issues? Hitting? Screaming? etc. How do you react? What do you do? Do you need a new bag of tricks?
8. Learn what being a “respectful parent” means.
9. Discipline. (Need I say more?) Don’t we all need some ideas that work? Rewards and Punishment? What? How? When?
10. I’ll be there. 🙂
Don’t be left out of the conversation on Wednesday morning at Saint Sophia School! We’ll all be talking about the Janet Lansbury presentation. You’ll want to join the conversation!
It’s not too late……Sign up today!!!! Call Brian. Reserve your spot. You can pay at the door, pay by check, cash, or credit card and YOU get a discount because your child attends Saint Sophia School – It’s only $15 each! Don’t pass up this great opportunity. Janet’s books will be for sale before and after the presentation.
From the desk of Kathy Bringhurst, Education Director